Finding eggs at the ward Easter party last Saturday
Asking for help to open the candy bar. She knows eggs have good things inside now.
Checking over the loot
A fun outing with mommy (free greek yogurt day!)
Monthly puppet show at McNally Jackson books. June loves it.
Meeting the mice (puppets) after the show. "Town Mouse, Country Mouse" was performed.
Waiting for the subway. June looks forward to the train arriving now. She squeals and points with excitement.
Swinging at the park with Paige. June reached behind her head and would point and say, "Paige!" as they swung.
Fun on the slide at Madison Square Park
Caught! I don't remember the details, but it looks like this was before/after nap time. She loves climbing and most often climbs on the chairs to the table. She knew she was about to be taken off the table. Poor thing knows how to (try to) get what she wants.
Playing at Washington Square Park. June especially loved chasing the pigeons and finding dogs.







Awwwwe! I love the pictures! June is such a cute Easter Bunny. I especially love the pictures out doors at the park. I love New York!
ReplyDelete