Sunday, July 14, 2013

Turks and Caicos

Back in February I surprised Curt with a trip (for our 5 year anniversary) to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. We rented a little apartment and a car and enjoyed 5 days there. Nana came to New York at the perfect time so she could watch June and we could go on a real vacation. We love June, but this time was SOOO relaxing! Thanks again Nana and Clint for taking such great care of our little bug.

What happened while we were gone
Many fun outings with Nana and Uncle Clint (who was living with us at the time. Nana really appreciated his extra help).
Hugging trees

 
Dancing to outdoor music

9-11 Memorial
Pier 17

 What we did:
 
First trip to the beach I saw this starfish in the water and a jelly fish

 Evening on the beach


The local church building. Sunday meetings were so enjoyable. They were in English and Haitian Creole (translated into English)

Sandcastles, snorkeling, reading, swimming and

great food (Lunch here). We ate a lot of the local food: conch (pronounced, "conk"). I really liked it. Especially as conch chowder and fried.

No comments:

Post a Comment