After church one day in our building lobby. I LOVE June's 'cheese' smiles.
Made up a recipe for a chocolate-peppermint cheesecake and it was actually a major hit. I will write it down and make it again.
We went through all of June's old baby clothes because we decided: 1. We probably had too many 2. It's not worth storing so many in a little NY apartment when we're not even sure when/if we will use them in the future (we hope we will, of course). I went through the clothes and gave away some...then Curt helped me and we quadrupled what I had set aside to give away. It usually takes someone else to get you to get rid of things you should get rid of, right?
June 'helped.' She likes to [un]fold things and dress herself. She found this hat, made by my Grandpa Durfee, and put it on while we weren't watching. She squealed with excitement until we looked at her. It was adorable.
Little Anson bundled up for a walk
June likes to take care of Anson. Here, she has shared 2 of her most prized possessions with her little brother--so sweet. The photo below she is standing next to the swing right after sharing.
Our little penguin (thanks Chelsea and Tiff!)









No comments:
Post a Comment