Monday, December 1, 2014

June's Birthday

Erin mailed June a present and June was SO happy! She loves her necklace (Thanks Erin!)

Chelsea and Clint came over to celebrate



They gave June Marry Poppins as a gift so we can watch and listen to it - we watched a bit of it that night.

June was 'quite' excited for her new baby doll (gift from mommy and daddy)

She named her baby "Baby Andra"

We went to Toys'r'us on June's birthday and played in the arcade, rode the ferris wheel and walked around.




June loved the Candyland area

On our way home from Toys'r'us. Can you tell we had fun?

1 comment:

  1. My computer is having issues...I am going to try to post this for the second time. I apologize if it shows up twice. I am very interested in hearing more about your company! Are you going to post details on your blog...? Also Happy Birthday to June!

    ReplyDelete