What a cheerful--and chubby--this little guy is. I don't think I've ever seen a happier baby. We still call him Tate the Tank on occasion and he gets attention every where we go: either for his bright smile or his cute fat rolls. He grew out of Carters size 12 mos a bit ago and I have him mostly in 18month loathes.
Tate likes to eat anything. He can feed himself a little (works best when the foot sticks to his drool-covered fingers since he's still working on that dexterity). He still has blowouts, though decreased in number - yay! He nurses 4x/day (sometime between 4-6, 10, 2 and bedtime about 8. He has 1 other meal per day (starting 2) and takes 2 naps. He sleeps pretty well but was stuck on that sleeping from 8pm-4am schedule. With going to Utah and daylight savings I haven't been pushing a schedule too hard.
Tate likes to be where the fun is. If I'm reading a book to June and Anson, Tate will exert all of his energy to army-crawl to where we are so he can participate (and try to take whatever we have and put it in his mouth). He is happiest when someone is talking or singing to him. He has the most adorable giggle (he's ticklish!).
He's good at clapping, army-crawling and discovering. Part of discovery for him is still to put 'everything in the mouth.' He jabbers and also smacks his lips (like a kiss).
The poor kid had a temperature of 104.3 a few weeks back--I think it was his first fever (?). I decided I think it was roseola because he had a slight rash after his fever broke--though nothing like the rashes June and Anson sported. Who knows, I just know he got better and I was relieved.
Well he's going to be 9 months in just less than 2 weeks so I'll try to be as accurate as I can. I did actually take this picture on his 8 month mark. We were in Utah visiting family and I took it on Curt's phone and I haven't taken the time until today to get it.

No comments:
Post a Comment