She wrote me a quick email about our new "Swiss Miss" after she learned we were having a little girl. Too bad I wasn't creative and failed to think of that before. It is especially fitting because I LOVE Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate. It makes me think of family vacations growing up--like camping and going to Snowbird. Sometimes we even got Swiss Miss with marshmallows.
Friday, June 3, 2011
Little Swiss Miss
She wrote me a quick email about our new "Swiss Miss" after she learned we were having a little girl. Too bad I wasn't creative and failed to think of that before. It is especially fitting because I LOVE Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate. It makes me think of family vacations growing up--like camping and going to Snowbird. Sometimes we even got Swiss Miss with marshmallows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is perfect! Do you think she will be born with little yellow braids?
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I've been wondering when you'd make such an announcement! I'm glad you enjoy pregnancy, I did too and many people just didn't understand my happiness...
ReplyDelete