Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Growing

We do it every day... There's a song I remember from Barney about growing. It's actually got good lyrics. I watched plenty of Barney in my teenage years as I babysat A LOT.

So yes, June is growing! We had her 1 month appointment with the pediatrician yesterday. She is now a whopping 5.2kg and 57 inches. That is a 14% height increase and a 55% weight increase--of course Curt did those calculations immediately when I told him her size. He has a very analytical, math-savy mind.

We just got back from a walk and I took a few pictures with my phone:
June at the Jardin Anglais. This is how she has to look in any photos I take when we're alone on walks. I took a photo of the flower clock for two reasons: 1. I LOVE the new colors. It is fun to see them change periodically. And 2. The new 125 year celebration sign.

 
So much attention to detail

And to show she has grown. Remember what she looked like on her first outing? See here, the 2nd photo.

2 comments:

  1. She has grown SO much! It's amazing how fast they change. Love the posts, keep them coming:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness she grew! What a cute kid.

    ReplyDelete