Daddy, Mommy and June took a trip to Migros for groceries. I tried to convince Curt that we just take the baby bjorn or a sling to carry her, but he insisted we use our new stroller because it's, well, awesome. I'm glad we took it. Daddy was right.
Here we are at Migros. Daddy bought us some flowers. I was surprisingly tired/sore after the walk. I guess you really do have to take it a little easy after birthing a child.
She looked so cute and tiny in the stroller bassinet,
and she was a good baby the entire trip.

uppababy? If so we've got the same one and LOVE IT! I bought it after Claire was too big for the basinet, so I'm dying to use it with our second. Congrats guys, she is beautiful and I love her name.
ReplyDeleteShe is so little!
ReplyDeleteWhere's your baby fat Allison? You look GREAT and so does she! Awww! You're so sweet Curtis!
ReplyDelete