Friday, October 14, 2011

Around Geneva

Here are some things that we did before June came along:

Daddy got to ride around Geneva in an awesome Ferrari with his co-worker. He didn't drive...but maybe some day he will get to :)

Here are some photos of a random Saturday spent at home: 
Grocery shopping at Migros: I love it when Curt goes grocery shopping with me. Generally I do the shopping, but it is so much fun to have company (and 2 extra arms to carry the bags).
We bought ourselves a rotisserie chicken at Migros. The chicken reminded Curt of Costco chicken (buying it with Jake) and reminds me of buying the rotisserie chicken on the street in Brazil for something like 7 reais. That was the most amazing lunch as a missionary. It was very tasty!

Here I am looking pregnant during an early evening stroll through the rose gardens by our home. We like to walk to the park or to the lake to sit on a bench and read. It's one of the best things to do in Geneva.

No comments:

Post a Comment