 |
| Start counting the beads from top left to bottom right (end at fish clasp) |
For Christmas 2010 my in-laws (Glen & Meridee) bought me a
Troll Bead bracelet with two beads (#5, #8) and a special fish clasp (#9). If you're not familiar with Troll Beads, you build your bracelet over time with beads that tell the story of your life. Each bead has great significance to me.
For my birthday this year, they gave me two more beads (#2, #6). For our anniversary this year Curt gave me a bead (#7), and when were were in Venice he bought me a Murano glass bead (#1). After June was born Curt gave me two amazing beads: #3 is for me, a new mother; #4 is for June, our precious daughter--and boy do those two beads tell stories!
I LOVE my bracelet because it reminds me of those I love and some of the happiest times in my life. Thanks for the thoughtful gift, Glen & Meridee (and Curt). I love it more each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment