I love these trees along the lake front. They run next to the walking path on the lake and also across the street. The bark is spectacular and camo-like and they are very full during the spring/summer. I have no clue what kind they are, but they are beautiful.
Before
During
(This picture doesn't do justice. The guys must have been on morning break. Usually there are a few guys harnessed in each trees, a couple pruning from below and several on the ground gathering the trimmings and loading them into strategically placed dumpsters. They run like a well-oiled machine.)
After
P.S. And if you were wondering, I finally started running post-pregnancy about 3 weeks ago. I've gone off and on and it feels good to get out...but I can't lie- It's really discouraging to see how much slower I am. I'm definitely out of shape and have a long way to go. I think I would run more if I were in better shape, but then again, not running won't get me back into shape either...


Running is really hard after pregnancy even if you stayed really fit. I has no idea that running involved abs but mine died the first time running after both girls
ReplyDelete