On Friday June and I hung out with our friends Anette and Paige. Paige is about 6 weeks younger than June. Anette is new to the city and also served her mission in Brazil, so we have a lot to talk about. We met up at High Line, walked up the Hudson River Park and then hung out at our apartment.
The Highline is full of great architecture, art and gardens. I could walk it over and over again. It used to be an old elevated train.
As a side-note about the Hudson River Park, I go jogging along the river with June during the week. When I do my 'short' run I stop at Pier 54 and stretch. On Monday I couldn't go in the Pier because there were security guards and construction going on. Yesterday when walking with Anette I found out what was going. Between my morning jog and that afternoon walk there appeared a new sign: Electrified. A magician is doing an electricity stunt. It sounds a little over-the-top if you ask me, but interesting to see why I couldn't stretch there, nonetheless.

No comments:
Post a Comment