One of my friends from BYU nursing (Andrea Johnson) came to NYC last week. She arrived on Wednesday and stayed a week. We got to spend some time with her seeing the sites in NYC and eating great food.
911 Memorial
It was very serene, beautiful and full of symbolism.
Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge
Enjoying Grimaldi's
June loved being with her new friend Andrea
We walked through the Wall Street Trinity church and its cemetery
I liked the little poem in the middle of this headstone
I went to a Relief Society wreath-making activity. I LOVE the smell of our wreath. It was a lot of fun to visit and work on a 'craft.'
Getting a snack at Georgetown Cupcake in SOHO. Wow--it FAR exceeded my expectations. They're $2.75 a piece and I definitely thought it was worth it.
I made the mistake of giving June a bite (of my chocolate-peppermint). She wanted more and more and more. Can't blame her!









Mmmmm. I want. And sweet wreath!
ReplyDelete