Monday, March 17, 2014

Candice & Tim

Tim and Candice (Curt's elder sister) came to visit us. Candice is a professional photograher and came here to do engagements and bridals for Chelsea and Clint (and hang out!). Coincidentally they have visited us in each city we have lived the week of my birthday (Denver, Geneva and now NYC)! They sure have something to live up to now. I love their visit as a bday gift!
After church

June loved playing with Uncle Tim

This is them looking at some of the photos. I heard, "Awww!" "Oooo!" and "I LOVE it!" about a hundred times :)

Curt spoiled me with my birthday dinner (Sunday dinner with the family over). He made Market Street Clam Chowder, fresh bread and a delicious chocolate/chocolate/mint cake.

I asked if he was enjoying the baking and he said, "Only because it makes you happy."

Sweet boy


Chelsea and I were asking him questions and he would look at us and at the end of each question make this sad face. It was hilarious and lasted for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment