Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Lindbergs in NYC!

I had a great time compiling the photos for this blog. I remembered having a fun time with Elaina and her kids - but the photos made me remember really how fun it was. It wasn't nearly as crazy as it should have been with 4 kids and 3 adults in a small 1 bedroom apartment in Manhattan. I still can't believe it worked so well.

Breakfast!

Grand Central Station with Grandma

Picnic at Bryant Park

and the Bryant Park carousel

Georgetown Cupcake

Bubbles at Washington Sq. Park

Dax and June

Dax celebrated his 1st birthday here so June and I made him some surprise cupcakes


Silly at Doughnut Plant



Lots of subway rides!

Natural History Museum




The library on 42nd


Playing at FAO Schwartz

Elaina and I played Heart and Soul like on Big. We were pros. I am bummed the old piano is no longer there :( No more giant piano.

Shake shack!

Playing hard all week long is exhausting

Getting her nails done at a fun charity event at Dylan's Candy Bar

Picnic in the park

Proof we have another closet Cougar fan: Go Cougars!

No comments:

Post a Comment