Saturday, March 17, 2012

Roll Me Over


June started moving more yesterday afternoon. I thought she was getting close to rolling over...but I told her she should wait until the weekend so Daddy could see her roll over too.

Last night we went to our friends' home for dinner and games. Right after the prayer Paul said something to the effect of, "Did she roll over?" Curt thought he was joking because we had just been talking about the fact that she hadn't rolled yet. Sure enough she had, and she did time and time again. It's now the first thing she does when she's on the ground.
So far she only can do back to front on the right side. Mommy has to help her when she's sick of tummy time.

P.S. When I got her dressed this morning I wasn't even thinking about the fact that it's St. Patrick's Day. We sure got lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment