June started scooting forward yesterday.
The movie was 3 minutes long because she took a few breaks in the middle. I had to shake the rabbit for the bells to ring so June wouldn't give up. I cut it down to 1 minute then put it at double (2x) speed.
My favorite part is at the end when she pushes the rabbit just out of reach. The way she used to scoot forward was by grabbing something and pulling herself forward. She saw the base of the jumperoo and didn't even hesitate. She knew it would get her where she needed to go.
My favorite part is at the end when she pushes the rabbit just out of reach. The way she used to scoot forward was by grabbing something and pulling herself forward. She saw the base of the jumperoo and didn't even hesitate. She knew it would get her where she needed to go.
Ohhhh....SO CUTE!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteha ha...that "unknown" person was me...favorite Aunt Heidi. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteI love that it is sped up! What an awesome video! So stinkin cute. Bribing with chocolate at a young age! You are in Switzerland! I'm sure it's customary. :)
ReplyDelete