Last Saturday we went on a fun day trip. We started out by heading to the Swiss Temple in Zollikofen. The boys attended the temple while I baby sat June.
Great photo by Clint
It was really neat because both Clint and Corey ran into people they knew from their missions (both of their missions are assigned to this temple)
After the temple we headed to Gruyeres where the boys went on the cheese tour (I babysat as June and I have done that tour 2x). We then went to Broc for the Cailler tour. I joined this time since I'd just done it once...and the chocolate sounded good
Smelling cocoa beans
Watching Branches bars being produced
Leaving silly notes at the end of the tour
Chocolate tasting. I love the Femina line.
It was fun carrying June around in the sling. She is such a pleasant baby! She slept through the tour but woke up in time to taste a little chocolate.
After the tour we took part in a special Chocolate Personality tasting session (I am "ChocoHolostic")
The boys then went to walk around the town of Gruyeres to see the castle and other things while June took a nap. I'd been there twice and opted to just stay down by the car. June woke up about two minutes after they left so we just played. I was glad we stayed because it started to rain. We were lucky to have great weather the entire day!
Entering Gruyeres
Some great cows with bells


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment