Friday, August 3, 2012

Moving Day!

I still feel stressed so I probably won't write much about "the move." It is still in progress.
The good news is all of the major things are DONE! Car sold, belongings packed and on their way, apartment cleaned and inspected, etc. It is a major relief!!!!!!!

All of the "unmovables" were stored in the bathroom with the door shut--didn't want the movers to move these things.

June liked exploring, but she was a little scared of the sound the tape made. Grandma was VERY helpful and took June on a lot of walks

 All packed up!

Our apartment--You can see June and me on the second floor, corner in the window

The supply van and the container with the sign reserving the street for our move.

Favorite view from our street. I'll miss that.

I was mopping and put a box on the floor for June to play with. I turned around to see her with a bag of crackers. I forgot it was there. She dug it out, got it open and was chowing down.


After cleaning the entire apartment. June played in the bathtub while Grandma watched her. I had the apartment inspection yesterday and everything passed. Hooray!

Last photo in the apartment!

1 comment:

  1. So crazy to see your place empty! Cannot wait for you guys to get back to the US!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete