Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fall Activities

Curt toured the New York Stock Exchange for work

We went to the new Barclay's Center to watch BYU play in the Coaches vs. Cancer Classic. Unfortunately BYU did disappoint...but we had a great time!

Anette and I took our girls on a "field trip" to IKEA. It is a really fun trip: you take the water taxi (4 min walk from our home), and it's free if you buy something at IKEA. Nice deal. The store is fun to wander around too.

A bunch of girls in the ward went to the 1hr Nutcracker performance at the World Financial Center Winter Garden. It was fun to socialize and the performance was nice. I'm sure I visited more than I watched. June was captivated watching the dancers [in phases].

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have an Ikea near... they do make a fun field trip, and even more so with a water taxi ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter Garden is literally right outside my office!!! Too bad we were never in NYC at the same time-we could've been lunch friends!

    ReplyDelete