Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pre-Baby Fun

We stayed busy right up until Anson was born! It was funny to reflect yesterday (Anson 'turned' 1 week yesterday) what I had been doing 1 week before. I hosted five 2-year-olds at preschool on Monday, had an appointment and walked all over Manhattan. Tuesday I did blood work for an NYU grad student's research study (I draw the participants' blood), had a fun lunch and walked all over the city again. No wonder he was happy to come early Wednesday morning!

June loves to paint - R or L handed, it doesn't matter

After church one Sunday

View from our roof

Not sure of the story here, but it's cute and June loves to dress up (and undress - that's a story for another day...)

Someone got to Mommy's mascara too fast

Just before leaving to church

Brave girl after her 2 yr check up. 2 shots and a finger stick later.

June brought me these two very excitedly and exclaimed, "They got married! In the temple!"
I'm sure Pluto and Bunny are so happy. June is too cute.

June and her preschool friends


More and more swinging. This girl can swing every day for a long time. I actually love it (when pregnant and when recovering) because I don't have to chase her or make sure she's not too close to high edges. 

Outing to REI. She just HAD to try the bicycles out. She has a great taste for fun already.

No comments:

Post a Comment