I visited the Colombia University campus with a few moms. It was a beautiful campus and I'm glad I made the trip there.
At the library
The Cathedral of St. John the Divine, near campus. It felt like I was going back to Europe while I was inside. I forgot how many cathedrals we visited while living there. It's the 4th largest Christian church in the world. It really was big--I was so shocked! Reminded me a little of Milan's Duomo (which is actually the 5th largest I just learned).
They have peacocks in the garden there. We even found the white one.
The kids were fascinated by the peacocks. If only I knew how to make them open their tails. I wanted to see it myself.
Central Park in the fall. This was a few weeks ago when most of the trees still hadn't changed. This one looked like it was on fire.





No comments:
Post a Comment