Roo giving the Family Night Lesson
The activity that June chose: Sliding!
You have to know that since this FHE almost 2 months ago we have done "sliding" every week.
Bubbles with the bubble lady at Washington Square Park
June likes to ride the horsey to drink the water
Stopping for Gelato. Almond and Bacio. June held mine as a favor so I could take a photo of her with Roo. She licked hers, licked mine. Repeat. Smart girl.
Bronx Zoo with Grandma 'Nita and Roo
Woolworth Building tour with mom. It was quite the exquisite building. It was fun to be a 'tourist' and learn so much. An architect who studies the architect of this building gave the tour. When I say we were tourists--all 30 of us on the tour lived in NYC. In fact, most of the people there had been in NYC a LONG time (I was the youngest and mom was pretty young on the tour too)
Interior of the Woolworth Building

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment