Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Random July

We got an order of diapers or something in this box. We kept it in our living room for over a month and it was the favorite activity. The kids played exceptionally well together in it too.

Our kids love broccoli!

We got to watch Chelsea perform (she totally stole the show)

We watched Curt's cousin's kids while they went to the temple. June LOVES it when her cousins Timmy and Louise come to play.

Daddy time at the basketball court in the basement

Our little easter egg: June has little bath dye pellets. Daddy was giving her a bath and accidentally knocked the entire container in :).

When he's really tired


New tower (One World Trade Center) has been 'done' for a while. It looked cool reflecting in this building)

Preschool play

Corn on the cob! Wo unto the person who tries to pry that cob out of his hand!

June loves to dress Anson up - I'm sure it'll only get worse from here....

Meeting new baby Avery

The ambulance ride. I think I wrote about Anson's febrile seizure in his 8 or 9 months post.

No comments:

Post a Comment