Saturday, August 13, 2011

Easter

April 24th, 2011

Each year we take turns being in charge of Easter baskets. This year it was Curt's turn. He did a great job. Probably one of his best discoveries were Toffifees. They're incredibly addictive.

I don't really have many photos of Easter, but the chocolate bunny he got merited a place on the blog.

It is a dark chocolate bunny. When we showed it to Grandma Maw on Skype, her first words were, "Make sure you start at the ears!" I thought it was hilarious.
Over Easter weekend, we enjoyed excellent weather. We went to the park a few times to read. The parks here are gorgeous. This is Parc la Grange. It lies on the street by the lake and is 400m from our door.

1 comment:

  1. That park looks so pretty. I want to be there! Grandma is so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete