Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Nursing License

I am SO relieved. I am able to easily transfer my Colorado RN license back to Utah before it expires so I can keep it active easily while we're living in Switzerland. Really--I don't think you understand what a big deal this is to me. I was really worried I'd have to jump through lots of hoops and go through a bunch of hassle...but no! Hooray for Utah being a great state to hold a license. Ask Elaina about getting licenses in California...

I'm still an RN and have an active license! YAY!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Much much better than having to retake the NCLEX at some point. What a major relief!

    I just saw your pregnancy counter, you are getting so close. I can't believe you only have 2 months to go! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good to know. I didn't realize that Utah was such a good place to keep a license current. I will have to remember that. Letting your license lapse is such a scary yucky thing. I don't plan to let mine lapse for many many many years. If ever, I will keep my fingers crossed that it's possible wherever we live.

    ReplyDelete