Grandma arrived in Geneva on Tuesday the 17th. It's been so fun to have her around. Not only is she fun, but she's really helpful too. She takes good care of June and helps out a ton around the house.
What babies [and grandmas] do best
If you've never had lychees, you should try them. We introduced them to Grandma last week. They must be in season because they're all over right now. They have a flavor I can't quite describe--other than that they're tangy, sweet and yummy.
I LOVE Lychees!! We ate them a TON when I was in Asia. So delish!
ReplyDeleteCute pics!! I am excited to have a grandbaby soon!! I love keeping up with you and am always sooo envious of your experience. Lychees are my favorite - -love em as fresh, which I can hardly ever find, canned at oriental stores and lychee jelly.
ReplyDelete