Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mothers' Day

Curt made Mothers' Day very special for me. It sort of felt like my second Mothers' Day since I was pregnant last May. I guess it was my first official Mothers' Day. Still can't believe I'm a mom sometimes.
Curt took care of me all day. He made us amazing Alfredo complete with appetizer (mango) and garlic bread. It was really tasty. It was so nice to sit and cross stitch, read, etc. while he cooked and cleaned. I am too lucky.
He also surprised me with lovely flowers

June was so fascinated by them

And we played games. I'm SO glad we both love games. It was my choice: Alhambra & Ticket To Ride USA.

It was a GREAT day! Thanks honey :)

I debated whether to put "Mother's Day" meaning it was MY day or "Mothers' Day," meaning it is collectively the day for Mothers. The latter is best :) I have a lot of wonderful "mothers" in my life, most notably my incredible mom!

1 comment: