Friday, May 25, 2012

Trip to Utah: Calders

One of the 6 flight legs we took on our journey

June was a lovely traveller. Many people complimented us on having such a good baby. Lucky us :)

I was so lucky--I got to go to BYU Women's Conference with Meridee and Candice while the boys babysat. It was a GREAT day!!!

The boys had a great time playing basketball in Huntsville




June liked snuggling with Aunt Heidi

June's 'second' cousin, Stella. They're about 4 months apart. Poor June just woke up (hungry) from snuggling with Heidi. This was the only photo opportunity we had before the Sumsions left. 

Grandpa bough 6 new chicks


June was totally fascinated by them
A classic inquisitive look

We got the chicks out another time and the 3 little cousins (June, Hadley & Trent) got to play with them. Hadley liked to share with June and hold her hand. It was adorable.



Mom's job was saving the chicks from June's deadly grip (and preventing too many face-dives by June)


Snuggling under mama-hen's wings?


June almost got one


4 comments:

  1. Your little girl is too cute! And I was totally at Women's Conference too- I wish I had gotten to see you! Fun looking trip :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun...the chick pics with June and cousins are just SOOO adorable!!! Love seeing all of this and Love your smile Curt even though you had to be exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She IS a good baby! You guys are lucky:) Love the baby chicks. .. Courtney would LOVE To hold some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, those chicky pictures with June are SO CUTE!!!! We are missing you already.

    ReplyDelete