Today June and I went to a play-group on Roosevelt Island with a bunch of other ladies/kids in our ward. As June isn't quite a year, the play-groups may or may not be more for me. Regardless, she has a blast watching and laughing at the other children. She also is becoming more brave on the playground. Eventually she'll be able to keep up with the 'big kids.'
I have to be honest. I didn't know Roosevelt Island existed before it appeared in White Collar (Season 3 Finale). You can see the red gondola in this photo by the Queensborough Bridge (right in center of photo).
This is also taken from Roosevelt Island looking at the East side of Manhattan.
While riding the gondola back I took the camera out to take a photo and she immediately 'hammed' up with full smiles.
Looking back at Roosevelt Island from the gondola.


Did you see Neal on the gondola?!?!? I LOVE White Collar. And you guys got me addicted to Suits too. Can't wait to see you in less than a month!!!!
ReplyDeleteFun! Play groups are totally for mom's too:)
ReplyDelete