June and I made the trek to Los Angeles on Wednesday. When I say trek, it is a 6 hour flight. I was pretty proud of myself because I was able to do the subway and flight with June alone. She was good, as usual. Still takes energy. It made me realize how hard it would be to travel with two or three alone though (I admire my sister-in-law, Alyssa, who did it with 3: 4 months, 2 years and 4 years).
Elaina picked us up at the airport and we headed to the California Science Center.
Building arches
and jumping to break them down (we had to build many arches because breaking was so fun).
Tinker toys
Learning about flying and lift
My favorite part: the aquarium. It was feeding time so I got to ask a lot of questions. We also got to touch several starfish, a shark egg, kelp, anemone etc. The starfish were amazing. I need an aquarium in our home.
Snacks after. I love seeing kids with messy faces.
For dinner that night we went to In-N-Out for some 'animal' style cheeseburgers. Still delicious!


No comments:
Post a Comment