Thursday, October 31, 2013

June's Birthday Marathon (part 3 of 3)

I debated whether or not to have a 'friends' birthday party for June. We didn't do anything big for her 1st birthday since we had just moved here (and didn't have family in state--except Clint happened to be visiting). After June went to another friend's birthday party in August and then one in September, and had a blast, I decided I had to do one for her. I really enjoyed the party prep and we all, especially June, enjoyed the party, so it was a success. 

We were supposed to hold it outside at a park, but the chance of rain was like 70% [it actually didn't rain] and the weather was cold and very, very windy. One of my sweet friends let us use the club-room of their building as it's much larger and kid-friendly than ours is.

Invitation

Picnic food


Blowing bubbles

Daddy came during his lunch break

Pinning the bow on Teddy

magic grow capsule sponge animals (this)



June LOVES birthday hats





Too bad Mom (Grandma Venita) isn't in any of these photos! She helped SOO much and I couldn't have finished all the prep with out her help (thanks again, Mom!!!).

1 comment: