June walks everywhere--when holding on to something. She hasn't ventured solo yet. She is especially quick to go anywhere there is food. Her begging is pretty irresistible.
I am crazy in love with this girl. She needs to know her favorite Aunt Candice SOOO much better. Love her shoes and jacket! What size clothes is she wearing now? Aunt Candice just bought Niece June a little gift. She's pretty giddy to give it to her. Can't decide if I should send it to her for her birthday of for Christmas.
I am crazy in love with this girl. She needs to know her favorite Aunt Candice SOOO much better. Love her shoes and jacket! What size clothes is she wearing now? Aunt Candice just bought Niece June a little gift. She's pretty giddy to give it to her. Can't decide if I should send it to her for her birthday of for Christmas.
ReplyDelete