Read before watching: I started opening the new doll from Grandma and June got VERY excited. Her reaction was so cute I ran to get a camera so I could show Grandma how much June loved the doll. When I walked out of the room [with the doll in hand] June cried hysterically. What a mean trick by Mommy. Anyhow, that's why she's crying at the beginning.
Grandma Venita gave June a doll last time she came to Switzerland. A few weeks ago that doll was tragically lost on the way home from church (We noticed it was gone and Curt walked back to recover it--only about 4 blocks, and it was no where to be found. Apparently someone else thought it was as cute as we did. :( Curt even looked in gutters and trash cans.).
Anyhow, Grandma mailed June a birthday present and it arrived the night before we flew to LA. There was a doll with it that wasn't wrapped and Grandma said June could have it early. I gave the doll to June today and this was her reaction. You can see quickly the doll remedied it. She LOVES the doll. Loves to squeeze it and kiss it and give it to Mommy for more hugs.
Yes, that was a snot bubble. She has a little runny nose--seems to be getting better though.
Oh my goodness. June is just the cutest! Can't wait to see you guys in just a few weeks!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my. so stink in cute. I love how she looks at the camera after she gets the doll like, "look! Look what I got!" so happy.
ReplyDelete