Because Tate was born at 12:43 I had to stay an extra day to stay a full 24 hours. That meant I could go home on Wednesday morning (or that I could stay until Thursday morning if I wanted to). I did enjoy the time to rest and relax with Tate, but I was more than happy to go home a day early.
Daddy, big brother and sister and Grandma came to visit the morning after Tate was born (Tuesday morning).
June and Anson just adored their little brother. June couldn't wait to hold him.
My room with a view of the East River/Queens/Roosevelt Island as well as Manhattan with the Chrysler Building
Jessica came to visit
Dr. Scheinfeld (we love him!) who delivered Anson and Tate
He's cute all the time
What the kids were up to while I was at the hospital. Tate brought them a gift of dress-up (firefighter, train engineer and construction worker). They played and played and played with Grandma and Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment