In May Curt went on a "business trip" to meet with potential partners. He made stops in Austin, San Francisco and LA (where our manufacturer is). I was 36 weeks pregnant so I was glad the baby waited until he came home.
I love seeing June and Anson play together more and more. June was taking care of Anson. I can't remember if he was "sick" or if he was just her "baby."
I peek in on Anson's naps so much. I love watching my kids sleep.
Legos are a huge part of our play these days (and we put some pink sponge curlers in that we found at the local beauty supply store. This was the 1st attempt. I must say the 2nd attempt was much more fruitful).
Walked in to this. Anson took the bag off the counter and was taking a chocolate chip cookie snack
Warm weather and park days arrived!
Saying goodbye to our friend Conner and his family. A negative of living in NYC is how transient it is. Hard to count how many friends have moved over the last 3 years. Poor June is just used to her friends moving. All of them have moved to Utah, California or Texas.
Anson is getting better at the scooter (still working on turning)
June just had to make a rocket ship
What's more fun than a hand-dryer at the park?
No comments:
Post a Comment