I actually wrote this when he was a week old - just left the text and waited until I sorted through photos.
Hard to believe it's already been a week since Tate came to this world. He is such a sweet baby already. He's a really good eater, sleeper and makes great diapers. At night he usually just wakes up once (why does it seem so much easier this time around? It's likely no different than it was with June and Anson yet somehow seems much easier). I think I over-prepared myself mentally for the transition from 2 to 3 to be the most difficult thing I've done. At the same time, though, I can't really say much because I've only done it for 1 week. Ask me in a few months how I'm feeling about having 3 kids in NYC.
Just like his 1-day photo I remembered to do it and did it immediately so I wouldn't forget - even though it wasn't ideal timing for Tate. He started crying and I just figured taking the photo was better than not taking it. Promise he's generally happy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment