We love the new camera lens we got--thanks to input from Candice and Greg.
Maybe I'll restudy the things I learned in my high school photography class (remember that, Jill?)
I forgot that we took a photo class together. Goodness I seem to be getting old because I can't remember a lot of things that I did in High school. Can you believe next year will be our 10 year high school reunion???? Oh and when you guys come into town please if you have any free time even if its a short time give me a call! I know you'll be pretty busy with family and I have to work during the day, but maybe we can fit a quick lunch or something in?
I forgot that we took a photo class together. Goodness I seem to be getting old because I can't remember a lot of things that I did in High school. Can you believe next year will be our 10 year high school reunion???? Oh and when you guys come into town please if you have any free time even if its a short time give me a call! I know you'll be pretty busy with family and I have to work during the day, but maybe we can fit a quick lunch or something in?
ReplyDelete