Thursday, September 8, 2011

Another Project

Because I had extra fabric from the boppy, I decided to do another project. We bought a dresser and crib from a friend who moved back to the US. Still can't believe we have a baby crib. Anyhow, I wanted to make the dresser our changing table, so last week I bought a changing pad and cover. I'm not a fan of opening and closing drawers, so I decided to make the diaper-changing-accessories a little bit easier to access. There are pockets for diapers, cream, etc. (that's a tube of tooth paste pretending to be diaper cream...and eventually I'll get some baby powder too). I still need to press it so the seams sit right, but for now, here it is:
I used some wooden dowels on the top and bottom so it won't sag. The wooden dowels used to hold my orchids up (they died). I'm glad I didn't toss them.

2 comments: