For Curt's birthday I got him a coupon for a 1 hour windsurfing lesson. Two weeks ago he went. Fortunately it was one of the warmest days we've seen....but there wasn't as much wind as we'd hoped. In the end, the lack of wind was probably a good thing for a novice.
Yes--that's Curt with Geneva in the background
He did extremely well and said he's excited to go again. There's a place about 15 minutes walking from our apartment on the lake where you can rent boards by the hour. It'll be fun to see him again. I had fun watching and taking pictures from the shore. They took him pretty far out--I wish I could have been closer to watch. Thankfully I had the lens for our camera and I basically watched him through the view finder.
What a stud
This is the beach right by our home - "Baby Plage." We went swimming after Curt's lesson was over. We'll definitely be going there a lot with our little girl.
![]() Here's proof that Curt did a great job painting my toes. I have the best husband in the world. |



No comments:
Post a Comment