Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pregnancy Update

I haven't been very good at documenting my experiences with pregnancy. Now that I'm 36 weeks I've been through most of it, but maybe there's more to come than I know? 4-ish weeks or less. The count-down is really here.
36 Weeks!

In general I'm feeling quite well. I guess I've experienced typical pregnancy things during the 2nd and 3rd trimesters--major need for sleep, some heart-burn, waking up at night to use the bathroom and [bad] round ligament pain. At least that one waxes and wanes.

Ways I know I'm pregnant:
I hit my belly when I open the fridge or sit down at a table. I guess I forget it's there?

People often give me their seat on the bus/tram. I accept it now.

I hate scrubbing my feet in the shower. It's hard. Shaving is also not so fun anymore. Curt was sweet last week and painted my toenails (he did really well, I must add).

I still have energy and am working full-time for TriVascular. Fortunately we had some changes in our office and I get to work from home basically every day. Cutting out the commute couldn't have come at a better time!

We're doing well and trying to get ready to have a little girl in our home. Still doesn't seem real, but it's exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment