Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Curt!

Curt turned 28 on August 26th. He got a special breakfast with quiche, fresh-squeezed OJ and presents. The best gift (I think we both agree on this one) was the remote-control helicopter he got.
When we were in Utah, my brother Russ showed us his. Curt fell in love immediately. Before we left the USA, Russ was awesome and ordered one for me. I had to keep it secret and hidden for 1 month. That is SOOO hard for me. I often can't wait to give Curt gifts and sometimes end up giving them early.
Curt made up a competition for us (surprised?). You had to land the helicopter on the 'landing pad' as many times as you could in 1 minute. It's actually harder than it looks.

For his cake he chose a red velvet cake.

When I went to the kitchen to get the knife and plate, I came back to this. He just couldn't wait to taste it. That's okay--it's his birthday cake. 

1 comment:

  1. He is so funny. I love that he bit it. But I love even more that he makes up games for you to play, like when we were kids. What a fun life and marriage! Good job.

    ReplyDelete