Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Ice Cream Freezer

Yesterday was a pretty exhausting day at work for both of us, especially Curt. He went in early and got home late. We were just sitting and talking and I noticed he started to nod off. I asked him a question, I can't remember what now, and he said,
"We've got to wake up and put our ice cream stuff in the ice cream freezer!"

He was incredibly serious. I burst out laughing--hysterically, as I was also tired. To make it more funny, he thought I was laughing at him because he called it an "ice cream freezer" instead of a "freezer for ice cream." He told me that too. I'm not sure if he was coherent yet by then...

2 comments:

  1. I am laughing so stinkin hard right now. Ab workout. …

    been a few minutes, still having an ab workout...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I emailed this post to tim so he doesn't miss it. I think I'm laughing so hard cause I can 100% picture curt doing this. Total reality.

    ReplyDelete