Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bowling like Americans

There was a cool "Groupon" for a bowling alley here in Geneva so we went on a date. We played 3 games and felt like we were in the US for an hour--it was really strange.
We started our games off with a wager: Winner of each game gets a 5 min massage. If you win by 100 or more you get a 10 min massage.

Want to know how Curt started out?
XXX
With a turkey! We probably haven't been bowling in 2 years. What a start. 

I was worried. 

He did win that game by a lot (fortunately I pulled it together at the end so he didn't beat me by 100--phewph!). 
I, on the other hand, played miserably the first game until I could figure out how to bowl with pregnancy ligament pains. Solution: 8 pound ball and no lunging. Once I figured it out I did win the last 2 games :)

31 August 2011

2 comments:

  1. You guys look so darling! I don't know if I've seen anyone bowl with a tie. Go Curt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beating curt while pregnant and bowling? woah.

    ReplyDelete